Monday 11 April 2011

Poster for Easter concert

Easter_sing_1_copy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rhoda Barfoot
Date: 11 April 2011 13:44
Subject: FW: Poster for Easter concert
To: alan@ulster-scots.co.uk


Dear Alan,

I was given your details by Hugh Brownlow.  I am a violinist planning
a concert in St Swithin's, Magherafelt on Easter Saturday, 23rd April
2011.  The concert is in aid of the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, and
will be an evening of violin music and song.  The concert will be
followed by refreshments.  Hugh thought you might be able to help me
to publicise it.  I have attached a poster, I'd appreciate it if you
could print a few and distribute them where you think there could be
some interest.  I'm going to send you a newsletter version in another
email; please forward this as much as you can.  Thanks very much.  I'd
love to see you at the concert on Easter Saturday!

Best wishes,

Rhoda Barfoot

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rhoda-Barfoot/109258482489025#!/pages/Rhoda-Barfoot/109258482489025?sk=wall

Posted via email from Kilsally's Ulster

blog comments powered by Disqus